- 48th Annual Terry Stonier 9-Ball / Real Time Feed Page
- James Boch’s 10 Foot, One Pocket Challenge! (Real Time Feed)
- USBA at Casino Del Sol: “3-Cushion Billiards, Real Time Feed Page!”
- POV Pool Celebrating 5 Years of Coverage
- NOW: Pierce Custom Cues, NorCal Pool Tour: Stop #2
- USBA kicks off 2017 with a BANG!
- U.S. Juniors Return to Shanghai to Vie for World Titles
- West-Coast Pool News: ‘The 2016 NorCal Pool Tour’ is underway!
- Francisco ‘Django’ Bustamante vs. Tony ‘T-Rex’ Chohan Access
- 2016 Hard Times 10-Ball – ‘REAL TIME FEED PAGE’
Premier Sponsors Announced for 2016 Junior State Championship Program
October 28th – 2015
Huge Thanks to Simonis, Aramith, BRAD Scuffer, Pechauer & Masters Chalk!
The Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) proudly announces Simonis, Aramith, BRAD Scuffer, Pechauer Custom Cues and Masters Chalk as the five elite Premier Sponsors for its 2016 Junior State Championship program. Through their support, this series of youth competitions will continue to thrive. “We are so thankful for each of our sponsors’ contributions. We had nearly 40 junior state championships last year and are excited for an even better 2016,” said BEF Exec. Dir. Samm Diep-Vidal.
For a $600 tax deductible fee, any organizer interested in hosting a 2016 Junior State Championship will receive a prize package valued at nearly $1,000 which features the following items:
SIMONIS & ARAMITH (Prize value up to $370)
Host receives voucher for one (1) cut of Simonis cloth of choice for up to 9′ table or one (1) set of Aramith Tournament Ball Set.
For more than a decade, Iwan Simonis, the cloth of champions, has been actively supporting the Billiard Education Foundation and its youth programs. Aramith has also exclusively provides professional quality balls for junior nationals and continues to do so.
BRAD SCUFFER (Prize value: $90)
Host receives six (6) BRAD Scuffers to sell at $14.95 each.
The BRAD Scuffer, “The Right Scuff” is often imitated but never duplicated. With over 45 years of excellence in the industry, the BRAD Scuffer proudly joins the BEF family of Premier Sponsors.
PECHAUER CUSTOM CUES (Prize value: $150)
Host receives one (1) custom Pechauer jump cue.
Pechauer Custom Cues has been sponsoring up-and-coming youth players for many years and continues to support its future stars through the BEF and its programs.
MASTERS CHALK (Prize value: $100)
Host receives two (2) gross of Masters Chalk.
Tweeten Fibre Co is the world’s premier manufacturer of billiard chalk, tips and accessories. Masters Chalk is the most recognized chalk found in most pool rooms around the world and they continue to positively promote the sport.
HOSTS ALSO RECEIVE:
1. (1) annual subscription to Pool & Billiard magazine (retail value: $59.40)
2. (1) annual subscription to Billiards Digest magazine (retail value: $47.40)
3. (1) annual subscript to Professor Q-Ball’s National Pool & 3-Cushion News (retail value: $25)
4. (1) annual Gold Membership to AzBilliards.com (retail value: $34.95)
5. (1) copy of Tom Simpson’s book “Beat People With a Stick!” ($36)
6. A plaque announcing your venue as Official Host of the 2016 [YOUR STATE] Junior 9-Ball State Championship.
7. Room listed in the “Places to Play” section of the 2016 BEF Junior Nationals event program
8. Room listed on BEF website under “Places to Play” section
For more information on sponsoring, hosting, or participating in a Junior State Championship, visit billiardeducation.org or call (303) 926-1039. Complete list of nationwide junior events will be listed here: http://billiardeducation.org/events/
About the Billiard Education Foundation (BEF)
The BEF was formed in 1993 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity committed to promoting a lifelong love of pool and building the next generation of players through youth programs and academic scholarships. Visit billiardeducation.org or call (303) 926-1039 to learn more about junior billiard programs in your area.