- 48th Annual Terry Stonier 9-Ball •Real Time Feed Page•
- James Boch’s 10 Foot, One Pocket Challenge! (Real Time Feed)
- USBA at Casino Del Sol: “3-Cushion Billiards, Real Time Feed Page!”
- POV Pool Celebrating 5 Years of Coverage
- NOW: Pierce Custom Cues, NorCal Pool Tour: Stop #2
- USBA kicks off 2017 with a BANG!
- U.S. Juniors Return to Shanghai to Vie for World Titles
- West-Coast Pool News: ‘The 2016 NorCal Pool Tour’ is underway!
- Francisco ‘Django’ Bustamante vs. Tony ‘T-Rex’ Chohan Access
- 2016 Hard Times 10-Ball – ‘REAL TIME FEED PAGE’
Meet YouTube Red, the ultimate YouTube experience!
October 21, 2015 povpool No comments
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
For years, YouTube’s fans have been telling us they want more—more choice when watching their favorite content, more ways to support their favorite creators and, above all, the option to watch their favorite videos uninterrupted.
On October 28, we’re giving fans exactly what they want. Introducing YouTube Red — a new membership designed to provide you with the ultimate YouTube experience.
YouTube Red lets you enjoy videos across all of YouTube without ads, while also letting you save videos to watch offline on your phone or tablet and play videos in the background, all for $9.99 a month. Your membership extends across devices and anywhere you sign into YouTube, including our recently launched Gaming app and a brand new YouTube Music app we’re announcing today that will be available soon.
YouTube Music is designed to make discovering, watching and listening to music easier than ever. Any song or artist you choose on YouTube Music will start you on a personal journey through one of the richest music catalogs; just sign in, tap a track you love, and see where your music takes you. And as a special bonus – YouTube Red works with Google Play Music, so subscribe to one and automatically get access to the other.
And starting early next year, YouTube Red will get even better with member-only access to new, original shows and movies from some of YouTube’s biggest creators. You can read all about Originals coming to YouTube Red here.
We’re working to bring YouTube Red and our YouTube Music, Gaming and Kids apps to more countries soon. And don’t worry! The free, ad-supported version of YouTube we all know and love isn’t going anywhere. You’ll still be able to enjoy YouTube, along with the YouTube Kids, Gaming and Music apps free of charge. But with YouTube Red, you’ll be able to support the people who make your favorite videos while watching what you want, when you want, on any device you want, uninterrupted.
POVPOOL is sponsored by: